1. Teng Liu, Tao Sun, Honghui He, Shaoxiong Liu, Yang Dong, Jian Wu, Hui Ma, “Comparative study of the imaging contrasts of Mueller matrix derived parameters between transmission and backscattering polarimetry”, Biomedical Optics Express, 9 (9), 4413-4428, 2018
2. Tao Sun, Teng Liu, Honghui He, Jian Wu, Hui Ma, “Distinguishing anisotropy orientations originated from scattering and birefringence of turbid media using Mueller matrix derived parameters” Optics Letters, 43(17), 4092-4095, 2018
3. Yong Wang, Ran Liao, Jincai Dai, Zhidi Liu, Zhihang Xiong, Tingzhen Zhang, Huirong Chen, Hui Ma, “Differentiation of suspended particles by polarized light scattering at 120 degrees”, Optics Express, 26(17), 22419-22431, 2018
4. Ji Qi, Honghui He, Jianyu Lin, Yang Dong, Dongsheng Chen, Hui Ma*,Daniel S. Elson*, “Assessment of tissue polarimetric properties using “Stokes polarimetric imaging with circularly polarized illumination” Journal of Biophotonics, 11（4）：e201700139，2018
5. Pengcheng Li, Donghong Lv, Honghui He and Hui Ma, “Separating azimuthal orientation dependence in polarization measurements of anisotropic media,” Optics Express, 26(4), 3791-3800, 2018
6. Jialing Zhou Honghui He Zhenhua Chen Ye Wang Hui Ma, “Modulus design multiwavelength polarization microscope for transmission Mueller matrix imaging”, Journal of Biomedical Optics 23(1), 016007, 2018
7. Ji Qi, Honghui He, Hui Ma, and Daniel S. Elson. “Extended polar decomposition method of Mueller matrices for turbid media in reflection geometry”, Optics Letters, 42(20): 4048-4051, 2017
8. Yang Dong, Honghui He, Wei Sheng, Jian Wu & Hui Ma, “A quantitative and non-contact technique to characterize microstructural variations of skin tissues during photo-damaging process based on Mueller matrix polarimetry” Scientific Report, 7: 14702, 1, 2017
9. Aziz Tariq, Pengcheng Li, Dongsheng Chen, Donghong Lv, and Hui Ma*. “Physically realizable space for the purity-depolarization plane for polarized light scattering media”, Physical Review Letters, 119: 033202, 2017.
10. Yang Dong, Ji Qi, Honghui He, Chao He, Shaoxiong Liu, Jian Wu, Daniel S. Elson, and Hui Ma， “Quantitatively characterizing the microstructural features of breast ductal carcinoma tissues in different progression stages by Mueller matrix microscope”, Biomedical Optics Express, 8(8): 3643-3655, 2017.
11. Dongsheng Chen, Nan Zeng, Qiaolin Xie, Honghui He, Valery V. Tuchin, and Hui Ma*. “Mueller matrix polarimetry for characterizing microstructural variation of nude mouse skin during tissue optical clearing”, Biomedical Optics Express, 8(8): 3559-3570, 2017.
12. Xianpeng Li, Ran Liao, Jialing Zhou, Priscilla Leung, Meng Yan, and Hui Ma*. “Classification of morphologically similar algae and cyanobacteria using Mueller matrix imaging and convolutional neural networks”, Applied Optics, 56(14): 4123-4129, 2017.
13. Da Li, Nan Zeng, Dongjian Zhan, Yuerong Chen, Maomao Zeng, and Hui Ma*. “Differentiation of soot particulates in air using polarized light scattering method”, Applied Optics, 56(23): 6520, 2017.
14. Honghui He, Chao He, Jintao Chang, Donghong Lv, Jian Wu, Chaijie Duan, Qian Zhou, Nan Zeng, Yonghong He, and Hui Ma*. “Monitoring microstructural variations of fresh skeletal muscle tissues by Mueller matrix imaging”, Journal of Biophotonics, 10(5): 664-673, 2017.
15. Yang Dong？, Honghui He？, Chao He, Jialing Zhou, Nan Zeng, and Hui Ma*. “Characterizing the effects of washing by different detergents on the wavelength-scale microstructures of silk samples using Mueller matrix polarimetry”, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17(8): 1301, 2016.
16. Pengcheng Li, Celong Liu, Xianpeng Li, Honghui He, and Hui Ma*. “GPU acceleration of Monte Carlo simulations for polarized photon scattering in anisotropic turbid media”, Applied Optics, 55(27): 7468-7476, 2016.
17. Dongsheng Chen, Nan Zeng, Yunfei Wang, Honghui He, Valery V. Tuchin*, and Hui Ma*. “Study of optical clearing in polarization measurements by Monte Carlo simulations with anisotropic tissue-mimicking models”, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(8): 081209, 2016.
18. Ye Wang, Honghui He, Jintao Chang, Chao He, Shaoxiong Liu, Migao Li, Nan Zeng, Jian Wu, and Hui Ma*. “Mueller matrix microscope: a quantitative tool to facilitate detections and fibrosis scorings of liver cirrhosis and cancer tissues”, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(7):071112, 2016.
19. Yihong Guo, Nan Zeng, Honghui He, Celong Liu, E Du, Yonghong He, and Hui Ma*. “Retardance of bilayer anisotropic samples consisting of well-aligned cylindrical scatterers and birefringent media”, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(5): 055002, 2016.
20. Jintao Chang, Honghui He, Ye Wang, Yi Huang, Xianpeng Li, Chao He, Ran Liao, Nan Zeng, Shaoxiong Liu, and Hui Ma*. “Division of focal plane polarimeter-based 3？×？4 Mueller matrix microscope: a potential tool for quick diagnosis of human carcinoma tissues”, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(5): 056002, 2016.
Chao He, Jintao Chang, Yong Wang, Ran Liao, Jun Xie, and Hui Ma*. “A Stokes polarimeter based on four quadrant detector”, Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 35(1): 57, 2016.