1) Xu C, Wang W, Zhong J, Lei F, Xu N, Zhang Y, Xie W*. Canagliflozin exerts anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting intracellular glucose metabolism and promoting autophagy in immune cells. Biochemical Pharmacology. 2018 Mar 15; 152:45-59
2) Xin Jiang, Chenke Xu, Fan Lei, Liao Meijian, Wei Wang, Naihan Xu, Yaou Zhang*, Weidong Xie*. MiR-30a targets IL1a and regulates islet functions by acting as an inflammation buffer and response factor. Scientific Reports. 2017 Jul 13;7(1):5270.
3) Liao M, Li B, Zhang S, Liu Q, Liao W, Xie W*, Zhang Y*. Relationship between LINC00341 expression and cancer prognosis. Oncotarget. 2017;8(9):15283-15293.
4) Wan G#, Xie W#, Liu Z, Xu W, Lao Y, Huang N, Cui K, Liao M, He J, Jiang Y, Yang BB, Xu H, Xu N*, Zhang Y*. Hypoxia-induced MIR155 is a potent autophagy inducer by targeting multiple players in the MTOR pathway. Autophagy. 2014;10(1):70-9.
5) Weidong Xie, Lijun Du*. Diabetes is an inflammatory disease: evidences from traditional Chinese Medicines. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2011; 13:289-301.
6) Cui K, Lyu Q, Xu N, Liu Q, Zhang J, Xing W, Bai L, Liao M, He J, Yuan B, Chen D, Xie W*, Zhang Y*. Characterization of the microRNA pool and the factors affecting its regulatory potential. Integrative Biology (Camb). 2014; 6(12):1141-52.
7) Li M, Gu D, Xu N, Lei F, Du L, Zhang Y, Xie W*. Gut carbohydrate metabolism instead of fat metabolism regulated by gut microbes mediates high-fat diet-induced obesity. Beneficial Microbes, 2014;5(3):335-44.
8) Weidong Xie*, Mengnan Li, Naihan Xu, Qing Lv, Nunu Huang, Jie He, Yaou Zhang. miR-181a regulates inflammation responses in monocytes and macrophages. PLoS ONE 2013; 8(3): e58639.
9) Xie W, Zhang S, Lei F, Ouyang X, Du L*. Ananas comosus L. Leaf Phenols and p-Coumaric Acid Regulate Liver Fat Metabolism by Upregulating CPT-1 Expression. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2014;2014:903258.
10) Xie Weidong, Zhao Yunan, Du Lijun. Emerging approaches of traditional Chinese medicine formulas for the treatment of hyperlipidemia. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2012; 140(2):345-367.
11) Xie Weidong#, Gu Dayong#, Li Jianna, Cui Kai, Zhang Yaou*. Effects and Action Mechanisms of Berberine and Rhizoma coptidis on Gut Microbes and Obesity in High-Fat Diet-Fed C57BL/6J Mice. PLoS ONE. 2011, 6(9): e24520.
12) Weidong Xie, Yunan Zhao, Yaou Zhang*. Traditional Chinese medicines in treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2011, doi:10.1155/2011/726723
13) Weidong Xie, Yaou Zhang, Cunya Bu, Shijing Sun, Shaoliang Hu, Guoping Cai*. Anti-coagulation effect of Fc fragment against anti-β2-GP1 antibodies in mouse models with APS. International Immunopharmacology. 2011; 11(1):136-140.
14) Weidong Xie, Yaou Zhang, Nali Wang, Hua Zhou, Lijun Du, Xiaohui Ma, Xiaojun Shi, Guoping Cai. Novel effects of macrostemonoside A, a compound from Allium macrostemon Bung, on hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, and visceral obesity in high-fat diet-fed C57BL/6 mice. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2008, 599(1-3):159-165.
15) Weidong Xie, Yong Nie, Lijun Du, Yaou Zhang, Guoping Cai. Preventive effects of fenofibrate and vitamin C on the development of type 2 diabetes and its complications in NIH mice induced by small-dose streptozotocin and lard. Pharmacological Research. 2007, 55(5):392-399.
16) Weidong Xie, Wei Wang, Hui Su, Dongming Xing, Guoping Cai, Lijun Du. Hypolipidemic mechanisms of Ananas comosus L. leaves in mice: different from fibrates but similar to statins. Journal of Pharmacological Sciences. 2007, 103:267-274.
17) Weidong Xie, Wei Wang, Hui Su, Dongming Xing, Yang Pan, Lijun Du. Effect of ethanolic extracts of Ananas comosus L. Leaves on insulin sensitivity in rats and HepG2. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C: Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2006, 143(4): 429-435.
18) Weidong Xie, Dongming Xing, Yunan Zhao, Hui Su, Zhen Meng,Yunyun Chen, Lijun Du. A new tactic of treatment of postprandial hyperlipidemia in diabetic rats with gastroparesis via improving gastrointestinal transit. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2005, 510: 113-120.